Our experienced scanner operator can supply high resolution CMYK, RGB and mono drum and flatbed scans from all your transparencies, prints and negatives.
• Drum scanning with a maximum image area of 450 x 500 mm
• Flatbed scanning with a maximum image area of 350 x 450 mm
• Colour correction and photo enhancing
• Photoshop photo manipulation
• Digital photographic restoration and retouching
Transparencies provide the best medium for scanning. If you only have a choice between a negative and print to scan, the print will generally reproduce with superior quality. Gloss photo paper will provide a better result than matte photo paper.