Constitutional Law: Legislation and Documents
by Christopher Enright
The primary purpose of this book is to provide law students with the text of constitutional legislation and documents. Law students need these in several types of courses. The obvious courses are introductory law courses as well as public law courses on constitutional law, administrative law and human rights.
This book contains the text of following constitutional legislation and documents:
- Colonial Law Validity Act 1865
- Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act (1900)
- Proclamation of the Commonwealth of Australia
- Letters Patent for the Governor General
- Statute of Westminster 1931
- Statute of Westminster Adoption Act 1942
- Australia Act 1986
- The Constitution of the United States
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
124 pages softcover
About the Author
Christopher Enright is a chartered accountant, barrister and solicitor. He has lectured in law at several universities. He specialises in legal method.